I’ve been doing a lot of traveling lately for work, and I thought I’d give you a look at what I take with me when I travel.
- iPad Mini with Retina Display: I can’t work without my iPad mini. I have my documents stored in Evernote, and I use my iPad to teach from and keep in touch with the world. I have to make sure I carry my adapters to be able to hook it up to a projector if necessary. I also bring a portable bluetooth keyboard in case I need to pound out a lot of text.
- External Power Pack – for some reason, my iPhone has been going dead quicker lately. Probably due to some flaw in ios 8. Anywyay, I have started using a powerpack and carrying an extra battery pack around as well.
- Camera – depending on the trip and how long I’ll be gone, I bring different cameras for different things. I will either bring JUST my iPhone as my camera, my Canon
T2iT5i, or a Kodak Zi8. I also have been bringing my GoPro HERO3+: Silver EditionGoPro with me.
- Cables – all of the cables I need to charge up all of my devices! I wish I had a better solution to how to organize the cables. For now, they just get thrown into one of the zipper pockets of my bag.
- Headphones – I usually make sure that I have one album that I love on my phone when I travel. If it’s a long trip, I’ll buy a special album and just listen to it over and over. I throw on my Beats on the plane, and I can sleep with no problem at all.
There are other things I put in my carry on luggage, but these are the essentials.
What do you carry on with you on a trip?